Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Zojirushi Rice Cooker


 


Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer, 3-Cups 


I finally invested in a really good rice cooker, this Zojirushi. It works so well! It is hard to believe how often I use it. It frees up time in the kitchen to work on the other parts of your meal. The rice comes out delicious! It's the perfect size for two or three people.

I had been using my Instant Pot to cook rice, but I was never thrilled with the cleanup after. Although I am trying to limit my use of non-stick pans, I feel fine that the inner pan will not become scratched as we always use the plastic spoon that comes with the rice cooker.

I usually make long grain white rice, but I have also made GABA brown rice. GABA brown rice has a lot of health benefits. GABA is a type of amino acid that is supposed to lower your blood pressure and relieve stress. We can all use that! Just be sure to plan ahead as it takes a long time to cook, at least two hours.

If you are on the fence about buying one, don't hesitate! I feel that it will last me a long time. It is so easy to clean and makes delicious rice. 

No comments: